In conjunction with American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) first quarter 2014 earnings release, you are invited to listen to a broadcast of the conference call live over the Internet on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- What: American Eagle Outfitters First Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- When: 11:00 a.m. ET, Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- Where: http://investors.ae.com
- How: Live over the Internet – Simply log on to the Internet at the address above, or call:
- Domestic Dial-In Number: (877) 407-0789Domestic Replay Number: (877) 870-5176, conference ID number 13574527
- International Dial-In Number: (201) 689-8562International Replay Number: (858) 384-5517, conference ID number 13574527
The call will be archived and made available online at http://investors.ae.com
About American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE: AEO) is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its American Eagle Outfitters® and Aerie® brands. The company operates more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, and Hong Kong, and ships to 81 countries worldwide through its websites. American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie merchandise also is available at 77 licensed international franchise stores in 13 countries. For more information, please visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts