- Total subscribers decreased to approximately 2.8 million compared to 4.2 million as of March 31, 2013, approximately 400 thousand of whom remain in a non-billable status as of March 31, 2014.
- Total consolidated revenue for the first quarter of 2014 was $66.0 million compared to $81.6 million for the first quarter of 2013.
- Consolidated net loss for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 was $(2.8) million, or $(0.15) per diluted share, compared to consolidated net income of $2.2 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- Our Pet Health Monitoring segment generated a loss from operations of approximately $3.3 million which was funded from available cash on hand. This segment has not yet commenced sales and is expected to launch later in 2014.
- Consolidated cash flow provided by operations for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 was approximately $5.7 million.
Intersections Inc. Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts