- Net sales were $81.7 million, down 3.7 percent from $84.8 million in the prior-year quarter, and down 7.0 percent from $87.8 million in the fourth quarter.
- Operating loss (U.S. GAAP) was $1.4 million compared with a profit of $1.0 million in the prior-year quarter and a profit of $1.2 million in the fourth quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating profit was $0.1 million, compared with $1.6 million in the prior-year quarter and $2.2 million in the fourth quarter.
- Orders increased 6 percent compared with the prior-year quarter, and the book-to-ship ratio in the first quarter was 1.05.
- Completed exchange transactions for $20.7 million of outstanding convertible senior notes, as previously announced.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts