Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Wednesday evening:
Micron Technology (MU): "These stocks remain big momentum names. Supply is tight and demand is fine."
Consol Energy (CNX): "They have good natural gas wells. I'm not a fan, though."Trinity Industries (TRN): "This was an amazing conference call. Any weakness and I'm a buyer." Starbucks (SBUX): "Starbucks is building a base and I think its a buy, buy, buy here. I like Starbucks." Roundy's Supermarket (RNDY): "No. I want you to sell that stock tomorrow." China Mobile (CHL): "No, I'm recommending Baidu.com (BIDU). I've missed China Mobile." MannKind (MNKD): "I think the drug approval will come, but I don't really have a good read on it." International Game Technology (IGT): "The problem there is the trend away from new casinos. I don't think this is a good stock." Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): "This is a terrific company with high growth." Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR): "You've made a lot of money with this one, but why stick around? Take the money and run, even if there is a little upside remaining." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV