MoneyGram (NASDAQ:MGI), a leading global money transfer and payment services company, today announced that Pam Patsley, chairman and chief executive officer, and Alex Holmes, chief financial officer and chief operating officer, will participate at upcoming conferences in May:
- Tuesday, May 13, management will conduct investor meetings at the Macquarie Extreme Services Conference at the Omni Berkshire Place in New York City.
- Tuesday, May 20, management will present and conduct investor meetings at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference located at The Westin Copley Place in Boston. The presentation will begin at 4:40 p.m. Eastern Time and will be available via webcast in the investor relations section of moneygram.com.
- Wednesday, May 21, management will conduct investor meetings at the BofA Merrill Lynch Services One-on-One Conference at the Bank of America Tower at One Bryant Park in New York City.
About MoneyGram International, Inc.
MoneyGram, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide through a global network of 339,000 agent locations – including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions – in more than 200 countries and territories. MoneyGram also offers bill payment services in the U.S. and Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV