Babson Capital Global Short Duration High Yield Fund (the “Fund”) (NYSE: BGH) announced its monthly dividend for May 2014 of $0.1677 per share payable on June 2, 2014. Based on the Fund’s April 30, 2014 share price of $24.29 per share, the distribution represents an annualized yield of 8.28% per share. Based on current projections through the payable date, the Fund expects that this distribution will be comprised of net investment income.
Additionally, the Fund announced estimated monthly distributions of $0.1677 per share for June 2014 and July 2014. The distribution schedule appears below:
1 Amounts represent estimates for June and July.
The Fund is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company that is managed by Babson Capital Management LLC. The Fund invests primarily in short-duration, global high yield bonds with the objective of seeking as high a level of current income as Babson Capital determines is consistent with capital preservation, with a secondary objective of capital appreciation. The Fund expects to maintain a weighted average portfolio duration, including the effects of leverage, of 3 years or less.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV