PHILADELPHIA, May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon, which is sponsoring the second annual Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce's Small Business Week, May 12 –16, has several activities lined up for small-business owners in the Philadelphia-metro area, including a virtual event available to anyone with access to the Internet.
Today ( May 12), join Verizon's social media contest to help kick off the week. Just follow both @PhillyChamber and @VZSmallBiz, then tweet out to us and tell us something cool or fun about one of your favorite regional small businesses, and use the hashtag #PhillySmallBizWk to be automatically entered. All tweets must be posted by 4 p.m. ET today for a chance to win an UP by Jawbone fitness tracker.
Network with Verizon and small-business owners in the Philadelphia area on Wednesday ( May 14) at the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District starting at 5:30 p.m. Click here to register or go to http://vz.to/1uUiBwL. More activities are planned for the rest of this week; go to the Verizon Small Biz Blog or click here ( http://vz.to/1nA70RU) for the details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV