On 5/14/14, Summit Hotel Properties Inc's 9.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (INN.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5781, payable on 5/30/14. As a percentage of INN.PRA's recent share price of $27.39, this dividend works out to approximately 2.11%, so look for shares of INN.PRA to trade 2.11% lower — all else being equal — when INN.PRA shares open for trading on 5/14/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.43%, which compares to an average yield of 7.13% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, INN.PRA was trading at a 9.76% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 0.72% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of INN.PRA shares, versus INN:
Below is a dividend history chart for INN.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5781 on Summit Hotel Properties Inc's 9.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock :
In Monday trading, Summit Hotel Properties Inc's 9.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (INN.PRA) is currently off about 0.2% on the day, while the common shares (INN) are up about 0.6%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV