3 Food & Beverage Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Monster Beverage ( MNST) is up $3.01 (4.5%) to $70.00 on average volume. Thus far, 907,629 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.19-$70.46 after having opened the day at $67.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.99. Monster Beverage Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, markets, sells, and distributes alternative beverage category beverages in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Direct Store Delivery and Warehouse. Monster Beverage has a market cap of $11.0 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 1.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate Monster Beverage a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Monster Beverage as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts