NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Harbinger Group Inc. (HRG) are down -1.82% to $11.33 on Monday after the company reported net loss for the 2014 second quarter was -$87.6 million, or 63 cents per common share, compared to a net loss of -$45.5 million, or 33 cents per common share from the same period last year.
The holding company announced revenue for the most recent quarter decreased -5% to $1.3 billion versus $1.4 billion from the 2013 second quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV