PPG Industries (NYSE:PPG) Head of Supply Chain and Global Director of Supply Chain and Operations, Automotive Refinish, Peter Ten Hagen will present at the American Chemical Manufacturing Summit on Tuesday, May 13, at 8:55 a.m. ET.
Ten Hagen will present on “Transforming Supply Chain Operations.” His presentation will include a discussion on the transition from traditional manufacturing-based operations to dynamic, globally-integrated supply chains. He will also discuss managing complexity and optimizing inventory across all levels of the supply chain and driving supply chain improvement across a decentralized, global organization.
The American Chemical Manufacturing Summit, being held May 13-14 at the Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, brings together industry leaders to discuss manufacturing footprint strategy, supply chain optimization, and health, safety and environment topics.
PPG: BRINGING INNOVATION TO THE SURFACE.(TM)PPG Industries' vision is to continue to be the world’s leading coatings and specialty materials company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in nearly 70 countries around the world. Net sales in 2013 were $15.1 billion. PPG shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: PPG). For more information, visit www.ppg.com and follow @PPGIndustries on Twitter. Bringing innovation to the surface is a trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV