Knightsbridge Tankers Ltd Stock Upgraded (VLCCF)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protege, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- VLCCF's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 210.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.30, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- The gross profit margin for KNIGHTSBRIDGE TANKERS LTD is currently very high, coming in at 76.92%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 53.31% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 334.08% to $14.75 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, KNIGHTSBRIDGE TANKERS LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.30%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 254.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$6.94 million to $10.72 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts