Trade-Ideas: Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock
- KNDI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.7 million.
- KNDI has traded 1.8 million shares today.
- KNDI traded in a range 203.5% of the normal price range with a price range of $1.88.
- KNDI traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 31 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 31 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KNDI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KNDI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on KNDI: Kandi Technologies Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes various vehicles. The average volume for Kandi Technologies Group has been 2.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Kandi Technologies Group has a market cap of $713.7 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.15 and a short float of 21.6% with 3.44 days to cover. Shares are up 63.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts