INDIANAPOLIS, May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Allison Transmission Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ALSN), the largest global provider of commercial duty fully-automatic transmissions, today announced that it will attend the following investor conferences.
Oppenheimer Industrial Growth Conference – New York Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 – 11:35 A.M. - 12:10 P.M. ET Presenter: G. Frederick Bohley III, Executive Director, Finance and Investor Relations
Deutsche Bank Global Industrials and Basic Materials Conference – Chicago Date: Thursday, June 5, 2014 - 10:40 A.M. – 11:15 A.M. ET Presenters: David S. Graziosi, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and G. Frederick Bohley III, Executive Director, Finance and Investor Relations
The specific presentation times as well as materials and webcasts will be available on the Allison Transmission website at http://ir.allisontransmission.com/. A replay of the webcasts will remain available on the company's website for 90 days.About Allison Transmission Allison Transmission (NYSE: ALSN) is the world's largest manufacturer of fully-automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. Allison transmissions are used in a variety of applications including refuse, construction, fire, distribution, bus, motorhomes, defense and energy. Founded in 1915, the company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA and employs approximately 2,700 people worldwide. With a market presence in more than 80 countries, Allison has regional headquarters in the Netherlands, China and Brazil with manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Hungary and India. Allison also has approximately 1,400 independent distributor and dealer locations worldwide. For more information, visit allisontransmission.com. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120702/DE33547LOGO SOURCE Allison Transmission Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV