BEDFORD, Mass., May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- RSA released a new Security for Business Innovation Council (SBIC) report that recommends accelerated investment in technologies designed for building better anticipatory defenses and improving business productivity.
- The Council identifies three strategic areas for technology investment to dramatically strengthen security capabilities as cyber threat resiliency, end-user experience optimization and cloud security.
- The Council also provides recommendations to successfully navigate new technology deployments and maximize security investments.
A new report released today by RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE:EMC), from the Security for Business Innovation Council advocates three key areas for technology investment and recommendations for specific security technologies to better build anticipatory defenses while also improving business productivity. The report , Transforming Information Security: Focusing on Strategic Technologies identifies three key areas for technology investment as cyber threat resiliency, end-user experience and cloud security. This latest report offers organizations insight from top security leaders to dramatically strengthen security capabilities and maximize technology investments when considering complex deployments.In their roles, Council members collectively observe the major innovations underway in security technology and contend that these technologies are not being developed or implemented quickly enough. Organizations now acknowledge the inevitability of breaches, and have turned attention to minimizing their impact. As such, security leaders are focusing on strategies and technologies that help provide threat resilience versus prevention and prioritizing investments in solutions that provide better detection and response capabilities. Against this backdrop, the report affirms that Big Data analytics is a foundational technology needed to help achieve a stronger cyber defense. Next-generation anti-malware technology is also identified as a key area where organizations should add new techniques to baseline capabilities. Council members highlight the importance of improving end-user experience for business productivity gains and suggest investments in more flexible methods for authentication and Identity and Access Management that help reduce risk. Furthermore, the report evaluates the latest claims about cloud security services designed to help enterprises with visibility and control.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts