AMSTERDAM, May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry enables scientists to explore new drug candidates through a comprehensive database with new search features, refined user-interface and integration with Reaxys
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced that Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry offers the world's largest medicinal chemistry database. Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry enables researchers to quickly and confidently identify the most promising compounds to take forward in the drug discovery process by covering critical areas for medicinal chemistry research, including in vivo animal studies, in vitro efficacy, drug pharmacokinetics and toxicity data.
The Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry database contains 25 million bioactivity data points, making it the largest such dataset, with corresponding bioassays on 5.1 million unique substances compiled from 320,000 medicinal chemistry publications and patents, fully indexed and normalized.Users who subscribe to both Reaxys and Reaxys Medicinal Chemistry will have a comprehensive view of the most relevant bioactivity data and be able to explore the structures and physiochemical properties of other known compounds, via a single integrated interface. With access to the automatic synthesis pathway generator, users can immediately start to work on selected substances. This will facilitate workflows from lead identification to compound synthesis and enable scientists to generate new drug ideas by exploring the chemical space of new compounds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV