BETHESDA, Md., May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spherix Incorporated (NASDAQ:SPEX) -- an intellectual property development company committed to the fostering and monetization of intellectual property, today announced that the Company will issue a business update for the period ending March 31, 2014 on Friday, May 16, 2014 for shareholders, following the filing of its form 10-Q on Thursday, May 15, 2014. Management has scheduled a conference call at 10 a.m. ET on May 16 to discuss the company's progress to date, to be led by the company's CEO, Anthony Hayes.
Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing 1-877-941-1427 or for international callers, 1-480-629-9664, about 5-10 minutes prior to the start time of 10:00 a.m. ET. The conference call will also be available on replay starting at 1 p.m. ET on May 16, 2014 and ending on May 23, 2014. For the replay, please dial 1-877-870-5176 domestically, or 1-858-384-5517 for international callers, and use the replay access code, 4683271.
About SpherixSpherix Incorporated was launched in 1967 as a scientific research company. Spherix is committed to advancing innovation by active participation in the patent market. Spherix draws on portfolios of pioneering technology patents to partner with and support product innovation. Investor Relations Contact:Hayden/ MS-IR Brett MassPhone: (646) 536-7331Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.haydenir.com Spherix Contact:Phone: (703) 992-9325Email: email@example.com www.spherix.com SOURCE Spherix Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV