CHICAGO, May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The CNA School of Risk Control Excellence (SORCE ®) will be hosting a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, May 20, at 11 a.m. (ET) aimed at providing hurricane and tropical storm preparation training related to equipment, property and people.
"Hurricanes can be some of the deadliest, most damaging and costly natural disasters," said presenter Thomas Gray, Risk Control Consulting Director. "By knowing your vulnerability and learning some simple preparedness tips, you can learn how to minimize the impact these natural disasters have on your business lives."
Through this webinar, you will learn:
- Hurricane hazards
- Impacts of previous major hurricanes and storms
- Projections for 2014
- What you can do to prepare your business
- And more!
Thomas Gray is a Risk Control Consulting Director for CNA with more than 40 years of experience. Tom has his BS in Engineering, is a licensed Professional Engineer in Connecticut, a member of NFPA and fellow of SFPE, CIRT (Level 3) and Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) by DRII.The webinar leads up to the National Weather Service National Hurricane Preparedness Week scheduled from May 25th through May 31st. For more information, or to register for the webinar visit: online seminar solutions. Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA (NYSE: CNA) is the country's eighth largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIN CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394 SOURCE CNA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV