NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning traders!
1. First let's look at Meritor, which designs, develops, manufactures, sells, markets, distributes, services and supports integrated systems, modules and components to original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket for the commercial vehicle, transportation and industrial sectors.
- Friday's range: 13.23 - 13.67
- 52-week range: 6.09 - 14.15
- Friday's volume: 1,469,602
- 3-month average volume: 1,314,550
Meritor is looking good at this level, as shares spiked after earnings on May 1. Shares have been consolidating since earnings, then retraced back to the t-line (8 exponential moving average, or 8 EMA).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV