Power management company Eaton (NYSE:ETN) today announced that Alexander M. Cutler, Eaton chairman and chief executive officer, will participate in the Electrical Products Group Conference in Longboat Key, Fla., on Tuesday, May 20, 2014. Cutler will be making comments from 10:45 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. United States Eastern time, discussing the company’s business prospects with securities analysts and institutional investors.
A real-time audio web cast of the presentation will be available at www.eaton.com. An audio replay will be available following the presentation at the same link.
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 101,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV