- Acquisition – Ensure customer expectations and requirements for your products and services are known up front.
- Onboarding – To meet business commitments, track and manage exceptions during critical milestones such as provisioning, configuration, and integration.
- Adoption – Track individual user adoption and provide automated nurturing to ensure training, feature discovery and best practice activities occur.
- Delivery – Over time, consistently monitor and analyze end user and customer usage to proactively engage based on customer needs.
- Retention – Leverage predictive analytics to identify customers most at risk of churn and quickly intervene to retain them.
- Renewals – Ensure renewal teams have complete and accurate visibility into renewal opportunities, while engaging with customers 90-120 days prior to contract expiration. For lower-value subscriptions, leverage auto-renewals to automate the process.
- Upsell and Cross-sell – Utilize predictive analytics to uncover upsell and cross-sell opportunities, while ensuring that sales teams are trained to execute related sales plays.
- Advocacy – Nurture customers to become advocates in the community and fuel further growth.
ServiceSource Unveils Customer Lifecycle Management Blueprint For Growing Recurring Revenue And Profits. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.