NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Autodesk (ADSK) was upgraded to buy at Canaccord Genuity. $60 12-month price target. The company is leveraged to tailwinds in commercial construction, Canaccord said.
Akamai (AKAM) was upgraded to outperform from sector perform at Pacific Crest. $65 12-month price target. Media traffic growth continues to accelerate, Pacific Crest said.
Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.(BID) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. IMS Health (IMS) was initiated with an equal weight rating at Barclays. $27 12-month price target. Consolidation in the pharma client could constrain multiples, Barclays said. Lear (LEA) was upgraded at to buy from hold at Deutsche Bank. $100 12-month price target. The seating business may be at an inflection point, said Deutsche Bank. Legg Mason (LM) was upgraded to buy at Citigroup. The company should see an inflection point in asset flows, Citi said. Mannkind (MNKD) was upgraded to neutral from underweight at Piper Jaffray. $6.50 12-month price target. The company had a positive FDA panel and the valuation is more attractive ahead of the July 15 PDUFA, said Piper Jaffray. (MWIV) was initiated with a buy rating at UBS. $168 12-month price target. This was a valuation call, with the recent acquisition being more accretive than initially realized, UBS said. Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) was initiated with an overweight rating at Barclays. $55 12-month price target. The company is driven by growth in the global middle class, modernization of global trade and media fragmentation, said Barclays.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV