NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
B/E Aerospace (BEAV) was downgraded to neutral from overweight at JP Morgan. This was a valuation call, as the stock has gained 11% in the past six sessions, JP Morgan said.
Baker Hughes (BHI) was downgraded to market perform from outperform at Bernstein. $77 12-month price target. The stock is exiting value territory, and material positive revisions are now required, Bernstein said.
Coach (COH) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.Concho (CXO) was downgraded to hold from buy at Wunderlich. $137 12-month price target. The company has guided to higher operating costs, Wunderlich said. Hillshire (HSH) was downgraded to neutral from overweight at JP Morgan. $36 12-month price target. The company is weakening its balance sheet with the acquisition of Pinnacle Foods and is now less of a takeover target itself, JP Morgan said. Hillshire (HSH) was upgraded to outperform from market perform at Wells Fargo. The Pinnacle acquisition offers diversification and earnings accretion, Wells Fargo said. (HUBG) was upgraded to buy from hold at Keybanc. $53 12-month price target. The company can deliver earnings upside in the coming quarters, Keybanc said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV