Public Service (PEG) was upgraded to outperform from market perform at Wells Fargo. This was a valuation call, based on the sum of the parts, Wells Fargo said.
Ralph Lauren (RL) was downgraded to neutral from outperform at Credit Suisse. $165 12-month price target. Company is spending more to invest in future growth, Credit Suisse said.
TCF Financial (TCB) was upgraded to outperform from market perform by FBR Capital Markets. $18 12-month price target. This was a valuation call, as the stock is off 11% from its highs, said FBR.
Telefonica Brasil (VIV) was downgraded to hold by TheStreet Ratings.Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook >>Read More: Allergan Calls Valeant Unsustainable, Rejects $45B Offer >>Read More: Apple's Next Major Acquisition After Beats
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV