NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Dunkin Brands (DNKN) was downgraded to hold by TheStreet Ratings.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) was downgraded to hold by TheStreet Ratings.
Moelis & Company (MC) was initiated with a buy rating by UBS. Driven by co's ability to generate robust revenue with productivity metrics catching up. $31 12-month price target, UBS said.(MTB) was upgraded to buy from neutral at Goldman Sachs. $145 12-month price target. HCBK buy should add to earnings, Goldman said. Nimble Storage (NMBL) to outperform from market perform at William Blair. This was a valuation call, as the company has market expansion opportunity, said William Blair. Omnicom (OMC) was downgraded to neutral from buy at Goldman Sachs. Company was also cut from the Conviction List. Valuation is less compelling without the Publicis merger, Goldman said. $75 12-month price target. Pandora (P) was upgraded to buy from neutral by MKM Partners. This is a valuation call, based on a $32 12-month price target, MKM said. (PACW) was upgraded to outperform at FBR Capital Markets. $47 12-month price target. The CapitalSource acquisition should be accretive to earnings and book value, said FBR. Paycom (PAYC) was initiated with an overweight rating at Barclays. The company offers a disruptive product with multi-year growth opportunities, Barclays said. $21 12-month price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV