- One proposed new director should have a minimum of 20 years of legal experience, with 10 of those years dedicated to handling legal matters pertaining to oil and gas contracts and transactions.
- One proposed new director should have at least 10 years of experience managing and dealing with SEC and other regulatory authorities for publicly traded oil and gas companies.
- One proposed new director will ideally have 8 to 10 years of experience in overseeing the acquisition and/or merger of oil and gas companies and leases.
- One proposed new director should be fully conversant with regard to environmental matters at the state and federal level that might impact the Company's business.
- Treaty Energy will seek to recruit the final two directors from among its current shareholders. These directors should possess both the business acumen and desire necessary to help lead Treaty Energy to a much stronger and robust presence in the oil and gas industry. These final two directors ideally will have either an engineering and/or business background in the oil and gas industry.
Treaty Energy Corporation Appoints General Counsel
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.