NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- I'm not going to spoon feed you a simple 1-2 or A-B list like so many of the other guys. Sorry. But I believe in not insulting your intelligence. You can read. You deserve context and color in a world of If my friends and I can't understand it, it must not be good reactionary crap. Because that's pretty much all we got in the aftermath of last week's Apple (AAPL)/Beats news.
So, if you're in a hurry, I bold and bullet point the key portions of this article. Otherwise, read the entire thing (both pages) and I elaborate a bit on the two most important outcomes of this deal. Both involve Pandora (P). Both involve a seismic and overwhelmingly positive shift for the fate of the music industry. And, again, Apple situates itself at the forefront ... as the undisputed leader.
Here we go ...
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV