Rackspace Hosting (RAX) ($26.28), down 33% year to date. Analysts expect the provider of information-technology services to report EPS of 12 cents after the closing bell on Monday. The stock has been on a downward spiral since setting an all-time intraday high at $81.36 on Jan. 24, 2013, and it set a multiyear low at $26.18 on Friday.
The weekly chart is negative but oversold with its five-week MMA at $30.56. A weekly value level is $25.42 with monthly and quarterly risky levels at $31.93 and $37.81, respectively.
SodaStream (SODA) ($41.60), down 16% year to date. Analysts expect the maker of home beverage carbonation systems to report EPS of 2 cents before the opening bell on Wednesday. The stock has been below its 200-day SMA since Oct. 30, and traded as low as $35.27 on Feb. 3. It then rebounded to as high as $47.30 on April 23, below its 200-day SMA at $51.52.
The weekly chart shifts to positive on a close this week above its five-week MMA at $41.59. A monthly value level is $32.66 with weekly and quarterly risky levels at $43.51 and $65.77, respectively.Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) ($20.38), up 17% year to date. Analysts expect the developer of interactive software games to report EPS of 4 cents after the closing bell on Tuesday. The stock set a multiyear intraday high at $22.41 on March 18, and traded as low as $19.18 on April 15. The weekly chart is negative with its five-week MMA at $20.46. Monthly and semiannual value levels are $19.74 and $16.68, respectively with a weekly pivot at $19.97. Your investment policy among these stocks depends on whether or not you are a buyer on weakness or a seller of strength. We advocate using a good-'til-cancelled limit order to buy weakness to a value level or to sell strength to a risky level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV