Platinum (PPLT) slid 0.54% and is really glued to the moving average cluster near $1,430.
Platinum is building a large triangle. Within a month or six weeks we should see it resolved.
As always, platinum will follow gold and silver. So until they can get moving a bit, platinum will likely remain pretty rangebound between the upper and lower levels of this triangle.
Palladium (PALL) lost 1.23% over the last week, but it does remain in a nice uptrend. As long as we can hold this uptrend channel, things are fine. But this chart is nothing special to me. All in all it's a time to wait and see how things play out. Save your cash for the easy money to return and you'll be a step ahead of so many people who constantly have to trade, to their own detriment. Thank you for reading. You can find out more about what I do for members at http://wizzentrading.com. Thank you for reading. >>Read More: IBM Unveils 'Watson' Technology for Enterprise >>Read More: Tim Geither's New Book 'Stress Test' Comes Under Fire >>Read More: IBM CEO Rometty Reaches for the Cloud At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV