NEWARK, Calif., May 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Depomed, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEPO) today announced that it will be presenting at two upcoming investor conferences:
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Healthcare Conference in Las Vegas Nevada on Thursday May 15 at 11:00 am Eastern Time ( 8:00 am Pacific Time).
UBS Global Healthcare Conference in New York City on Monday May 19 at 9:00 am Eastern Time ( 6:00 am Pacific Time).
The presentations will be webcast, and the webcasts can be accessed via the Investor Relations page of the Depomed website at www.depomed.com. A recording of each webcast will be archived for 30 days on the company's website.About Depomed Depomed is a specialty pharmaceutical company that commercializes products for pain and neurology related disorders. Gralise ® (gabapentin) is a once-daily treatment approved for the management of postherpetic neuralgia. CAMBIA ® (diclofenac potassium for oral solution) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for acute treatment of migraine attacks with or without aura in adults (18 years of age or older). Zipsor ® (diclofenac potassium) Liquid Filled Capsules is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for relief of mild to moderate acute pain in adults. Lazanda ® (fentanyl) Nasal Spray is an intranasal fentanyl drug used to manage breakthrough pain in adults (18 years of age or older) who are already routinely taking other opioid pain medicines around-the-clock for cancer pain. Gralise and various partner product candidates are formulated with Depomed's proven, proprietary Acuform ® drug delivery technology. Additional information about Depomed may be found at www.depomed.com. CONTACT: August J. Moretti Depomed, Inc. 510.744.8000 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Depomed
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV