Power management company Eaton (NYSE:ETN) announced today it has completed the sale of its Aerospace Power Distribution Management Solutions and Integrated Cockpit Solutions business to Safran for $270 million. The transaction was announced on January 20, 2014.
The Aerospace Power Distribution Management Solutions and Integrated Cockpit Solutions business employs approximately 350 people at manufacturing facilities in Costa Mesa, California and Sarasota, Florida. The business produces illuminated switches, cockpit panel assemblies, pilot controls, and passenger safety unit latches, as well as circuit protection, power distribution and switch components and sub-systems for aerospace and industrial applications. Sales were approximately $102 million in 2013.
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 101,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV