Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
1. Apple Inc. ( AAPL): Creates personal computers, mobile communication and media devices, and portable digital music players, related software, services, peripherals and applications worldwide. Market cap at $472.72B, most recent closing price at $527.55.2. Cirrus Logic Inc. ( CRUS): Develops high-precision analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs). Market cap at $1.16B, most recent closing price at $18.40. 3. Marketo, Inc. ( MKTO): provides cloud-based marketing software platform that enables organizations to engage in modern relationship marketing in the United States. Market cap at $1.48B, most recent closing price at $39.87. 4. Pandora Media, Inc. ( P): Operates as an Internet radio company in the United States. Market cap at $6.88B, most recent closing price at $37.26. (Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall contributor. Data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts