On 5/13/14, Duke Realty Corp.'s 6.5% Series K Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share (DRE.PRK) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4062, payable on 5/30/14. As a percentage of DRE.PRK's recent share price of $24.97, this dividend works out to approximately 1.63%, so look for shares of DRE.PRK to trade 1.63% lower — all else being equal — when DRE.PRK shares open for trading on 5/13/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.50%, which compares to an average yield of 7.13% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, DRE.PRK was trading at a 0.00% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 0.67% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of DRE.PRK shares, versus DRE:
Below is a dividend history chart for DRE.PRK, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4062 on Duke Realty Corp.'s 6.5% Series K Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Duke Realty Corp. (DRE) makes up 4.66% of the iShares Industrial/Office Real Estate Capped ETF (FNIO) which is trading lower by about 0.2% on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV