QR Energy LP Stock Downgraded (QRE)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- QR ENERGY LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, QR ENERGY LP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.13 versus -$0.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.40 versus $0.13).
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.45 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, QRE maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.79, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, QR ENERGY LP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts