Delhaize Group SA Stock Downgraded (DEG)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.54, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels.
- DELHAIZE GROUP - ETS DLHZ FR' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DELHAIZE GROUP - ETS DLHZ FR increased its bottom line by earning $0.75 versus $0.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.45 versus $0.75).
- The gross profit margin for DELHAIZE GROUP - ETS DLHZ FR is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.19%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.55% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $166.70 million or 60.10% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts