MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, May 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydrogenics Corporation (Nasdaq:HYGS) (TSX:HYG) ("Hydrogenics" or "the Company"), a leading developer and manufacturer of hydrogen generation and hydrogen-based power modules, today announced that all of the nominees listed in the Management Proxy Circular dated April 1, 2014 were elected as directors of Hydrogenics Corporation at the Company's Annual General Meeting held on May 7, 2014 in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Each of the directors were re-elected by a majority of the votes cast by shareholders present or represented by proxy. The results of the vote are detailed below.
|Nominee||Votes For||% For||Votes Withheld||% Withheld|
About HydrogenicsHydrogenics Corporation is a world leader in engineering and building the technologies required to enable the acceleration of a global power shift. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Hydrogenics provides hydrogen generation, energy storage and hydrogen power modules to its customers and partners around the world. Hydrogenics has manufacturing sites in Germany, Belgium and Canada and service centres in Russia, Europe, the US and Canada.
CONTACT: Hydrogenics Contacts: Bob Motz, Chief Financial Officer Hydrogenics Corporation (905) 361-3660 firstname.lastname@example.org Chris Witty Hydrogenics Investor Relations (646) 438-9385 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV