Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ:CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture exhibitor, today announced that its senior management is scheduled to present and participate at several upcoming investor conferences later this month and in June.
Tuesday, May 13 Wedbush 2014 Transformational Technologies Management Access Conference (New York, NY)Management Presentation at 8:35 am ETInvestor Meetings
Tuesday, May 20 B. Riley & Co. Annual Investor Conference (Santa Monica, CA)Management Fireside Chat at 4:00 pm PT (local time)Investor Meetings
Thursday, May 29 Benchmark Company One-On-One Conference (Milwaukee, WI)Investor MeetingsThursday, June 5 Gabelli Movie & Entertainment Conference (New York, NY)Management Fireside Chat at 1:40 pm ETInvestor Meetings About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com ) Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema, 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation's largest motion picture exhibitors. The Company has 253 theatres with 2,670 screens in 37 states. The circuit includes 38 premium large format auditoriums featuring state-of-the-art technology and luxurious seating, including 23 "BigDs," 13 IMAX auditoriums and two MuviXL screens. As "America's Hometown Theatre Chain," Carmike's primary focus is mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV