Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE:TEVA) will host a live audio webcast at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference. Eyal Desheh, EVP & CFO will present on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 12:00 PM PT.
What: Teva Presentation at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Healthcare Conference
Who: Eyal Desheh, EVP and CFO,
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.When: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 Where: www.tevapharm.com How: Live over the Internet – log on to the Web at the address above and register for the event (approximately 10 minutes before). An archive of the webcast will be available on Teva’s website. About Teva Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE:TEVA) is a leading global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare by developing, producing and marketing affordable generic drugs as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world's leading generic drug maker, with a global product portfolio of more than 1,000 molecules and a direct presence in approximately 60 countries. Teva's Specialty Medicines businesses focus on CNS, respiratory oncology, pain, and women's health therapeutic areas as well as biologics. Teva currently employs approximately 45,000 people around the world and reached $20.3 billion in net revenues in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV