Qlik Technologies Inc. ("Qlik") (Nasdaq: QLIK), a leader in Business Discovery—user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced that Chief Executive Officer, Lars Björk, and Chief Financial Officer, Tim MacCarrick, will present at the 42 nd Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Boston on May 21, 2014 at 11:20 am EDT. The presentation will be webcast live, and an archive of the presentation will be available for a limited time under the “Events & Presentations” section on the company’s investor relations website ( http://investor.qlikview.com/)
Qlik (NASDAQ: QLIK) simplifies how people explore their data to help them make better decisions. With its QlikView Business Discovery platform people quickly bring data sources together to create dynamic visual applications that can be navigated and searched intuitively. QlikView uses Natural Analytics™ to reflect the way human curiosity searches and processes information, while delivering the enterprise manageability, governance and service offerings organizations require. Qlik and its global partner network support approximately 32,000 customers in over 100 countries.
© 2014 QlikTech International AB. All rights reserved. Qlik
®, and the QlikTech logos are trademarks of QlikTech International AB which have been registered in multiple countries. Other marks and logos mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV