NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Apple (AAPL) was downgraded at ISI Group to buy from strong buy. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $675, ISI Group said.
Comstock (CRK) was downgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, FBR Capital Markets said.
Covanta (CVA) was upgraded at Barclays to overweight from equal weight. Driven by EU's rejection of challenges to company's waste project, Barclays said. Twelve-month price target is $22.(LPI) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. Rocket Fuel (FUEL) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $25. Average customer spending is declining, Goldman Sachs said. Rocket Fuel downgraded at BMO Capital to market perform. Twelve-month price target is $25. Company reduced its guidance, BMO Capital said. Intersil (ISIL) was upgraded at Citigroup to neutral from sell. Twelve-month price target is $14. Computing market is beginning to stabilize, Citigroup said. KT Corp. (KT) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings. (MDRX) was upgraded at ISI Group to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $19. Company has strong earnings momentum, but the stock is down 24% from its highs, ISI Group said. ON Semiconductor (ONNN) was downgraded at Citigroup to sell from neutral. Recent checks suggest a downtick in bookings, Citigroup said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV