STAVANGER, Norway, May 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The following primary insiders have on 8 May acquired shares in Statoil ASA (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO) at a share price of NOK 185.20 in connection with the company's long-term incentive programme.
The long-term incentive programme is a fixed, monetary compensation calculated as a portion of the participant's base salary; ranging from 20 - 30 per cent depending on the individual's position. On behalf of the participant, the company acquires shares equivalent to the net annual amount. The grant is subject to a three year lock-in period.
Number of acquired shares and their new total shareholding is listed in the table below. The trade has been made through DNB Markets.
|Name||Acquired shares||New shares holding|
|Bacher, Lars Christian||2,114||21,704|
|Hovden, Magne Andre||1,167||8,905|
|Klouman, Hans Henrik||2,402||19,183|
|Knight, John Nicholas||9,525||69,842|
|Nafstad, Hilde Merete||916||6,361|
|Nylund, Arne Sigve||2,074||6,859|
|Name||Allocated shares*||New share holding*|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV