- The Bank's net income totaled Ps.1.2 billion in 1Q14. This result was 24% higher than the Ps.953.3 million reported in the fourth quarter of 2013 ("4Q13") and 159% higher than the Ps.457.9 million posted in the first quarter of 2013 ("1Q13").
- In 1Q14, Banco Macro's financing to the private sector grew 1% or Ps.569.9 million quarter over quarter ("QoQ") totaling Ps.40.1 billion. Among consumer loans, credit cards grew 5% QoQ, while within commercial loans, overdrafts grew 4% QoQ.
- In 1Q14, Banco Macro's total deposits grew 8% QoQ, totaling Ps.46.9 billion and representing 80% of the Bank's total liabilities. Private sector deposits grew 7% QoQ.
- Banco Macro continued showing a strong solvency ratio, with excess capital of Ps.4.9 billion (22.7% capitalization ratio). In addition, the Bank's liquid assets remained at an adequate level, reaching 40.3% of its total deposits in 1Q14.
- In 1Q14, the Bank's non-performing to total financing ratio was 1.88% and the coverage ratio reached 137.21%.
Banco Macro Announces Results For The First Quarter Of 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts