The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS) today announces that Gary Cohn, President and Chief Operating Officer, is scheduled to present at the Sanford C. Bernstein 2014 Annual Strategic Decisions Conference in New York City, on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. (EDT).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of our Web site at www.gs.com/shareholders . For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on our Web site shortly after the event.
Please direct any questions regarding obtaining access to the webcast to Goldman Sachs Investor Relations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking,
securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of
financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that
includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and
high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered
in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV