NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT - Get Report) stock is sinking in post-market trading despite beating earnings estimates and issuing above-consensus guidance. After the bell, shares dropped 8.2% to $38.
The communications company earned 50 cents a share over the three months to March, a penny higher than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected. Revenue of $148.3 million rose 78.2% year over year and exceeded estimates by $6.4 million.
For its fourth quarter, Ubiquiti anticipates revenue between $147 million and $153 million and earnings of 48 cents to 52 cents a share. Analysts expected $150.45 million and 50 cents a share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: UBNT Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts