Full Circle Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: FULL) (the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2014 ended March 31, 2014.
Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- Total investment income was $3.2 million, an increase of 14.3% compared to $2.8 million for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
- Net investment income was $1.4 million, or $0.15 per share, compared to $1.3 million, or $0.18 per share, for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
- Net realized and unrealized gains were $2.0 million, or $0.21 per share. Unrealized gains on investments were $1.8 million, or $0.18 per share. Realized gains were $0.2 million, or $0.02 per share.
- The above resulted in a net increase in net assets from operations of $3.4 million, or $0.36 per share.
- Net asset value was $7.20 per share at March 31, 2014.
- Per share amounts are based on approximately 9.4 million weighted average shares outstanding compared to 7.6 million weighted average shares outstanding for the third quarter of 2013, reflecting the common equity offerings completed in January and February, 2014.
- Total portfolio investments at March 31, 2014 were $90.1 million compared to $88.1 million at March 31, 2013 and $75.9 million at December 31, 2013.
- Weighted average portfolio interest rate was 11.41% at March 31, 2014.
- New originations and expansion of facilities to existing borrowers totaled $25.9 million, including five new portfolio companies, during the three months ended March 31, 2014. Repayments and realizations totaled $9.3 million.
- At March 31, 2014, 86% of portfolio company investments were first lien senior secured loans.
On May 2, 2014, the Board of Directors declared monthly distributions for the first quarter of fiscal 2015 as follows:
|Record Date||Payment Date||Per Share Amount|
|July 31, 2014||August 15, 2014||$0.067|
|August 29, 2014||September 15, 2014||$0.067|
|September 30, 2014||October 15, 2014||$0.067|
These distributions equate to a $0.804 annualized distribution rate, or a current annualized yield of 10.65%, based on the closing price of the Company’s common stock of $7.55 per share on May 7, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV