NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rocket Fuel
(FUEL) shares are falling, down -26.2% to $20.52, after missing analysts revenue estimates during its first quarter earnings period.
While revenue increased 95% to $74.4 million, it missed analysts expectations of $76.21 million.
The artificial intelligence and big data service provider reported a net loss of $6.3 million, or -18 cents per diluted share, beating analysts estimates by 12 cents.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
The company reported second quarter revenue guidance of $88 million - $92 million, below analysts $101.8 million estimate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV