After the bell, shares added 8% to $37.50.
Over its March-ending quarter, the company earned net income of 30 cents a share, 2 cents higher than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected. Revenue of $161 million climbed 10.3% year over year, but missed estimates of $161.72 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: PPO Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts