After the bell, shares added 1.4% to $8.94.
Over the three months to March, the energy company recorded a net loss of 30 cents a share, inline with analysts' estimates, compared to profits of 3 cents a share a year earlier. Revenue was up 2.4% year over year to $95.3 million, beating expectations of $89.95 million according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ENOC Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV