After the bell, shares added 1.4% to $8.94.
Over the three months to March, the energy company recorded a net loss of 30 cents a share, inline with analysts' estimates, compared to profits of 3 cents a share a year earlier. Revenue was up 2.4% year over year to $95.3 million, beating expectations of $89.95 million according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ENOC Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts