WILLIAMSPORT, Pa., May 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc., (Nasdaq:PWOD) the holding company of Jersey Shore State Bank and Luzerne Bank, recently held its annual shareholders' meeting. Richard A. Grafmyre, CFP® President and CEO, presided over the meeting.
President Grafmyre and Brian L. Knepp, CPA, Senior Vice President/CFO; discussed the company's performance during 2013, future strategic initiatives planned as well as issues that face the entire financial services industry.
The following directors were re-elected to serve three-year terms for the corporation:
- James M. Furey, II
- Richard A. Grafmyre, CFP®
- D. Michael Hawbaker
- John G. Nackley
- Proposal to amend the Articles of Incorporation to reduce the supermajority shareholder vote necessary to approve acquisitions of other companies was approved
- Proposal to ratify the appointment of S.R. Snodgrass, P.C. as the company's independent registered public accounting firm was ratified
- Proposal to adopt the 2014 Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. Stock Incentive Plan was approved
CONTACT: Lori Strimple 570.320.2056 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts