Reports PROCYSBI ® net product sales of $12.1 million in first quarter 2014 and launch of PROCYSBI ® in Germany Company to host conference call and webcast today at 4:30 p.m. EDT
NOVATO, Calif., May 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (Nasdaq:RPTP) today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014 and provided an update on recent corporate developments.
Corporate Update and Operational Highlights
- Net product sales for PROCYSBI ® for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014 were $12.1 million, demonstrating a 20% quarter over quarter growth. PROCYSBI became commercially available in the U.S. in June 2013.
- As of March 31, 2014, 199 cumulative unique patients have received PROCYSBI, representing 20% quarter over quarter growth.
- The EU launch of PROCYSBI is underway in Germany, with initial product shipments in April at an average annualized price of €144,000.
- Cash and cash equivalents as of March 31, 2014 were $68.1 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV